MYSON Finesse Electric Radiator BIM objects added to bimstore
Today we wanted to share with you the newest addition to MYSON’s BIM content here on bimstore.
MYSON originally joined bimstore back in December 2015 and further expanded their BIM offering in August 2016. This week has seen the release of even more BIM content.
As Europe’s leading technology partner, MYSON sets technical standards. Its broad product portfolio encompasses the fields of radiators, towel warmers, and fan convectors, underfloor heating, valves and heating controls. As a one-stop provider, MYSON not only guarantees a high-quality product range for optimal heat emission solutions but also excellent advice and outstanding service. As a result of constant innovation in the area of energy efficiency and unique design concepts, MYSON products are enthusiastically received by planners and heating engineers, as well as by the users of the rooms which are heated.
New on bimstore this week we have the MYSON Finesse Electric Radiator.
The new Finesse electric radiator provides all the benefits of central heating without the need for a plumbed-in system. Main features and benefits include:
- NEW, sleek and modern control panel
- Precision electronic thermostat with frost protection providing maximum control and minimum energy consumption
- Provides instant warmth, due to a perfect balance of radiant and convection heat
- Filled with environmentally friendly vegetable oil
- Can be used as a stand-alone radiator or can be connected to a radio frequency programmer via a wireless wall receiver for programming flexibility
- Manufactured in Gateshead, UK
- Class 1, splash resistant (IP44)
The Revit BIM component download includes all available sizes for the Finesse Radiator range from Myson.
The new additions are just a little of what is available so for more information on MYSON’s products and to view the range of BIM objects now available, head over to their profile page on bimstore now.
bimstore is the UK’s original BIM object library. Developed by specifiers for specifiers, we create and host high-quality manufacturer specific BIM content, making it easy to browse and download the world’s best collection of BIM components. If you need any help with BIM content creation then get in touch with the bimstore team today.