Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track your use of a website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that provides in-depth information about cookies. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the IAB website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our site may not function if you do not permit cookies from your browsers.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit to our site:
· the internet domain and IP address from where you access our site;
· the type of browser software and operating system used to access our site;
· the date and time that you accesses our site;
· the pages you enter, visit and exit from our site; and
· if you linked to our site from another site, the address of that site.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to identify click stream patterns, to improve our site, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology that our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our site stays compatible with a selection of browsers and systems, and to ensure that our site appeals to a wide audience.