Supafil 40 Cavity Wall Insulation
|Manufacturer:||Knauf Insulation Ltd|
|Model:||Supafil 40 Cavity Wall Insulation|
|Software:||revit 2011, archicad, vectorworks, bentley, IFC|
|Last Updated:||19 Mar 2014|
|Embed:||Click to get code|
Supafil 40 Cavity Wall Insulation is an unbonded, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation which requires no mixing on site.
High performance blown glass mineral wool cavity wall insulation for masonry cavity walls - For Specialist Contractors only.
• British Board of Agrement approved
• Suitable for new-build or retrofit
• Quick and clean to install
• Installed by approved contractors
• Low cost
• Injected after wall constructed, allowing empty cavity to be checked before installation
Supafil Cavity Wall Insulation has a thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/mK.
Supafil 40 Cavity Wall Insulation is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1.
Downloads are available for Revit, ArchiCAD, IFC, Bentley and Vectorworks files for the Supafil 40 Cavity Wall Insulation.