Sterling Curve Profile 2 is a stylish curved perimeter skirting system that is easy and cost effective to use. A new addition to the popular and proven Sterling trunking system, Sterling Curve is a sleek data compliant medium sized trunking system with three segregated compartments. The adaptable system has 1 curved data compartments designed to stop clutter, avoid dust traps and to make cleaning easy.
· 167 x 50mm
· 3 segregated compartments
· Moulded single piece fittings
· Integral bend radius control in Flat Angles and Tees
· Boxes available to comply with Part M (DDA)
- Comprehensive range of flush power and data accessories
This download is contains a wall based mechanical fixture component created by Marshall Tufflex and hosted by bimstore.co.uk for the Sterling Curve Profile 2 perimeter trunking system.
This component is created in Revit 2014 and is in line with 2015 industry standards.
rev 2 - user guide updated