GRP Flashing Products - Conti-Soaker™ Continuous Soakers
|Model:||GRP Flashings Products - Dry Fix Valley Troughs|
|Last Updated:||06 May 2016|
|Embed:||Click to get code|
Danelaw is the UK market leader for its GRP flashing products for roof and wall applications which includes Dry Fix mortarless valley and bonding gutters. Other products include flush fitting slate and tile ventilators, Dry Fix ridge and hip ventilation systems, eaves, soffit, cavity and underfloor ventilation products.
A GRP continuous abutment soaker in standard lead grey colour with mortar bonding strip. Available lipped for fixing directly into the wall or unlipped for use with a separate lead or GRP cover flashing. They can be fitted in approximately half the time it takes to install lead. Supplied in packs of 10 units.
Scottish Continuous Soaker- Slate: Available for fixing directly to sark boards and unlipped for use with a separate lead or GRP cover flashing.
- Up to half the cost of traditional lead installation
- Semi-skilled fitting procedure n Reduce installation time and cost by up to 50%
- Pre-formed profiles are light in weight and easy to handle
- BBA approved
- 30 year guarantee
- Third party testing accreditation by RAPRA Technology and Birmingham City Laboratories
- Does not streak or stain slates or tiles
- Can be safely used with other products to recycle rainwater
- No value to the thief
This download includes the GRP Flashings - Conti-Soaker™ Continuous Soakers 2D detail components.